Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rando-ness.

Gah, it's been so long! Ew, okay so with summer school, two jobs, and trying to redeem myself with the immense amounts of sensations from the beginning of this summer, this has just been truly and unbelievably BUSY! (Wow what a run on.) To slightly catch everybody up, summer school sucks. Quit one job, and continuing at the other. Wheather has been shitty, but looking forward to getting out of here soon, to places such as Pittsberg, and the condo in South Beach. OH! And to the O.A.R concert this Friday.

Wow speaking of O.A.R, leads me to speaking about damn good music, which also leads me to Ray LaMontagne. Literally, I know everybody's favorite song changes every single day, but this is seriously one of the best songs that I have ever heard. Alright maybe not EVER. But in a long dang time...a lot of you have probably heard it, but it's Hold You in my Arms. By Ray.

I'm just like, overwhelmed with happiness today for some reason, and I'm not quite sure why. But this is the most random entry that I've had in a long time, so I think we will just stop there and let the rest stay unwritten ;)

I'll bring more to the table tomorrow, I just can't really think right now...? Haha.
PS- My Dog Skip is seriously the greatest movie known to man, er well, known to Lindsey.
Exuberant for now!!
Linds (:

No comments:

Post a Comment