Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bullshit? Well...maybe.

I never really understood the concept of 'Mixed Emotions' until a few nights ago. This weekend has been overloaded with mixed emotions, and hell, it's only Saturday night.

Like how you can sit perfectly through and hour and a half lunch with someone you haven't talked to in what feels like years, just to catch up, and think everything is fine -- and then have your friend tell you that a few days ago he mentioned something about 'hating me so much' in the hall to her after passing me and exchanging a few filthy looks...Interesting? More like bullshit... but maybe not bullshit. Maybe misunderstandings, or uncertainty. Make sense? Maybe not. Maybe this and maybe that, maybe it was just a bad day, or maybe not. Fuck it. I couldn't tell you, because hell if I know what's going through the sucker's mind.

And why is it that night time tends to send all the emotions and feelings on an uproar throughout your entire body? Literally though. Or when you're in your car, and there is no one on the busiest streets, and you sit at the red light even though you could run it perfectly and no one would know. That's always when things seem to be thought about more, and for once I'm not going to say "maybe that's just me" because I know that that is not just me. When the one song on your mix tape (ew that sounds so old fashion) comes on and seems to relate fully to your life, rather than how it just "sounded sweet" earlier that morning...
Who knows, maybe it's just these new CDs that Emma made me. They kind of seem to relate to anything and everything including myself. Sounds shallow, but trust me, they will probably relate to you some how or some way also. I'm just going to throw out some suggestions of Dave Barnes, Justin Nosuka, Matt Wertz, and DMB.

Oh! So Emma and I found this really urban...meh maybe that's not the right word...classy? coffee house in downtown STC, and judge me (I don't care), but I'm taking my Mac there tomorrow afternoon, getting a hot chocolate, and finishing my short story that I'll be sending to TeenInk, Renga and my creative writing teacher. Maybe this will be the key to me finally being able to finish those shitters....ha maybe not though (: Also, being so sick of STCN, maybe I'll come across some interesting people there, that would be nice.

A little bit on the edge for now,
Linds.
"The sky was the limit." TP

No comments:

Post a Comment